Re: [Circle] ACT + Socials...

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 11/20/96

On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, Steve Williams wrote:

> Not all the docs have been finished.
>
> You can get the variables from the circle site, but i have included them i
> this mail, cos it seems no one can find them...

Well, since they are covered in 'circle30bpl11/doc/OLD-DOCS/comm.doc',
I don't see why people are having to go searching out of their Circle
distribution for it...

> [snip .sig]

BTW, your signature is kind of long (which is really annoying), would
you perhaps mind shortening it.  We all love figlet, but we tend to not
agree with sig's that add a whole 'nother page of text...

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com