Re: [Circle] help, again please

From: George (greerga@dragon.ham.muohio.edu)
Date: 11/20/96

On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, mike a dunston wrote:

>Ok, i now have it running under win95 and i can access the mud, i am just
>wondering what the last 4 lines on this mean and how i can solve these
>errors, also my logging does not work at all, my log dir is empty, is

>Error reading board: No such file or directory

Post something on the boards, that'll create the file.

As for the log/ directory.  Files there are made by the "autorun"
script which you aren't running (it's a shell script).  If you want to make
syslogs, you'll have to change the log() function to write to disk itself.

--
George Greer	Student Systems Co-Administrator of Dragon
greerga@muohio.edu	http://www.ham.muohio.edu/~greerga