[Circle] wierdness...maybe, maybe i'm silly

From: invincibill (long@hercules.ntsource.com)
Date: 11/23/96

i have my mud set up to run autorun.  often when i make changes and
recompile, if somebody is logged on my mud that darn thing crashes.  why
is this?  is it do to the autorun script??  this just doesnt make any
sense to me.  the operating program is already in memory...the exe file
shouldnt affect it..should it?

*boggles*

invincibill