[Circle] oh boy..i need some help bad please....

From: invincibill (long@hercules.ntsource.com)
Date: 11/24/96

ohhh boy....

i'm terribly sorry to bother the list with this.  my mud is crashing and
i have no earthly idea why.  the only changes i have made are to the
size of my players descrip and i put in the improved editor(tho i think
it was crashing prior to that)

my provider does not have a debugger i can use....could i bother
somebody to give me a hand with a core file???  maybe i could mail it to
ya?

i'm stuck between a rock and a hard spot.  no one thing is causing the
crash....so it must be with memory being overwritten somewhere...

ack ack ack...help please please please.....

i'm goin bald.

thanks,

invincibill