Re: [Circle] To Newbie Imps, and All Who Discourage Them

From: invincibill (long@hercules.ntsource.com)
Date: 11/25/96

Ground Zero Enterprises wrote:
> To newbies, I think these tips will be VERY helpful:
>
> 1.  BUY A BOOK!!!  And if you can't afford a book, read the tutorials that
>     are all over the net.

a good c reference book..."Mastering Standard C, 2nd Edition" by Rex
Jaeschke

this book is worth 3 times its weight in gold.  it doesnt give really
super detailed descrips of all c reserved words and such, but it has
really good appendixes.  also, it spends a good deal of time on
pointers, which seems to be a problem for a lot of people.

-invincibill