[Circle] [CODE] Portal Spell

From: Alex Wingert (cwingert@interaccess.com)
Date: 11/29/96

I tried to install the portal spell in limits.c
I got this fun error:

limits.c: In function `point_update':
limits.c:471: `obj_index' undeclared (first use this function)
limits.c:471: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
limits.c:471: for each function it appears in.)

Does this mean I've put the code in the wrong place?
The mud is throwing a fit when the code reads:
GET_OBJ_VNUM(j)

So, I couldn't figure out where obj_index was, until I looked in
utils.h...And it's part of the code to get the vnum...but I don't
understand why it's not workin...Everything looked ok

If anyone knows what the problem might be, I'd really love some help:)
Thanks,
	-Alex:)