[Circle] [circle] races code & problem saving

From: Joe Frohne (frohne@post.its.mcw.edu)
Date: 11/29/96

Greetings All,
I am very new at all of this and have a question concerning adding
races.  I added the code according to race.doc and it looked fine.  The
problem is that new players do not get saved.  If I removed the player
file so the mud automaticaly created one, that would crash the mud during
character creation with no real error message.  I have been browsing the
code to see if I can find a logical reason the players are not being
saved, but I dont see it.  A push in the right direction would be very
apprecitated

TIA....Joe