Re: [Circle] case x:

From: Rasmus 'Con' Ronlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 11/29/96

On Fri, 29 Nov 1996, Ross O'Connor wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Nov 1996, Brian Williams - Nashak wrote:
> > I have a question.. how do I check for null in a case statement
> > i.e. case '\n':
> well a null is '\0' so just do case '\0':

Well, I deleted the original post, but I tend to beleave the post was
about choosing ansi color from a prompt at login..

Well, inside the CON_CHOSE_ANSI_YESNO do:

switch (*arg)
{
  case 'y':
  case 'Y':
    SET THE COLOR ON
    break;
  case 'n':
  case 'N':
    SET THE COLOR OFF
    break;
  default:
    DISPLAY THE MENU AGAIN ?!?!, or delete the case on the n's and make
    the default switch turn ansi off..
    break;
}

something like that would do the job I'd say.. modifyed to your needs
ofcourse.. hope it helps

Regards,
Con

d.
--
     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW: http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab
     Student instructor         MUD: exiled.mud.circlemud.org 5000