[circle][code]Hello?

From: Dan Johnson (danpatti@dreamscape.com)
Date: 12/07/96

Hi!
I know there's been a lot of crap going on with the list, and people
are getting pissed off at other people, and your busy doing that and
all, but I have asked a question twice about the sac command, and no
one replys. I know its not cause you don't know, cause if I'm not
mistaken you went over this a while ago...

I am haveing a problem with sac...two actually

1) if you get a corpse(have it in inventory), and type sac corpse...the
MUD crashes...

2) if you type sac <living mob> the MUD crashes...

If someone could be so kind as to give me a hand on those little
problems...I'd be grateful...I have helped others on this list, and am
asking for some help here.

After all, isn't this what this list is for? to help people?

Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't pick up the problem before when you went
over it, and that's my fault.....Sorry.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Dan