Re: Prompts patch

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/05/97

On Mon, 1 Jan 1990, Raf wrote:

> A) You need inline (on the fly) colour for the prompts patch to work,
> take a look at the documentation.

That's not true.  It comes with it's own form of inline color, which is
easily removable or can be used throughout the whole MUD.  By default,
it is used by the prompt code only, but by changing SEND_TO_Q you can
use it anywhere, or by removing the interpret_colors() function and
replacing it with your own, you can remove my inline color completely.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com