RE: [LONG] Re: Way to Run Circle on dos

From: Eric Jones (fpicard@taeback.kornet.nm.kr)
Date: 01/07/97

>Yes you can, I made a readme on how to use GCC for Win95 to compile
>it... I sent it to Jeremy but haven't heard a word since!
>
>Here is the doc... anyways...
>
>Chris

I was able to compile circle using method... thank you Chris.  The only
other thing that is plaguing me now is the fact that I can't get the client
to connect to the mud unless i am actively logged onto the net via my PPP
connection.

Circle seems to have a problem figuring out that i am logging in from
localhost and unless i am online and the ip address that is assigned to me
dynamically is there, circle will make a connection but i never get any
text on the screen.

It works great though when i'm on the net.

Any suggestions?  or is this just another Win95 problem that i have to work
out on my own?