[Misc.]Different "planes"

From: Wyatt Bode (bode@juncol.juniata.edu)
Date: 01/08/97

Hello all,
   In my version of CircleMUD, I was attempting to create two seperate
planes of being:  the "real" world and the "spirit" world.  Each world
would have it's own people and objects, and a person in one would not be
able to see anything in the other unless they had a spell active which
allowed that.  My question is, how to best implement this?  I was
thinking of going with a seperate "contents" and "people" linked list
for the worlds.  Can anyone think of a better way, or could anyone share
how they may have done this?  Any advice would be most appreciated.
Thanks!!!
			-- Wyatt Bode