[Mobs]

From: Mark R. Henry (henry@gwis.com)
Date: 01/09/97

Well met all,
	I fear this is one of the rare occasion in which my fellow coder and I are unable to track down something in the code.  We have recently added classes to mobs, that is to say we have warrior, cleric, etc mobs in the game.  This appears to be working correctly but in so doing this we have come up with a question... since the mob_proto memory is never free(ed) then I am assuming that the memory allocated to the individual mob is... where is this handled?

		Many thanks in advance,
		henry@gwis.com and
		dcomes@gwis.com