FAQ. Read it.

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 01/12/97

I just updated the FAQ, and while I was looking through it, I noticed
just how many questions in it have been asked over the last week or
so.  This is just completely unacceptable, and is in fact a complete
and utter waste of my time (for upkeeping the FAQ), Jeremy's time
(for answering the win95 saving question 3 times in the last week or
so), Daniel Koepke's time (for answering some other questions), and
whoever else answered these stupid questions through private email
(pardon me if I missed anyone as well).

Now, I'm thinking that in future, anyone who asks a question that
is in the FAQ will get a 'read the faq' reply.  There isn't much
need to have the same questions asked over and over.  Bah.

Alex.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.