[Code] Attribute changes

From: Patrick Yokley (hawke@ionet.net)
Date: 01/12/97

Hey,
	I've been working on an idea and I'm wanting to change the attribute roll
type from the d20 to d100.  I was wondering if anyone has successfully
accomplished this and how to do so.  I also do realize the task this is
undertaking.  If no one has done so, and if I happen to figure out how
before giving up, I'll post it or put it on the FTP site or something :)  I
do appretiate the help and everyone's time.

Patrick Y.