Request for a Coder to help newish Mud

Vega@chatnet.bciworld.com
Date: 01/13/97

Heyya this is Striker of Quagmire Realms. We are in great need of a
somewhat experienced coder to help us get a small bug out and help add
tor our mud. We have a dedicated ISDN with no downtime, offering Linux
shell, and everything else.  Could somebody, anybody help us out with
this medit problem. We have 150 players already in our player base and
would love to find a way to get new mobs to save in Oasis olc.

Even if you're already a bit busy with your own mud... please help us
out.

Striker, Imp of Quagmire Realms

Quagmire Realms
amanda.bciworld.com 2112