Re: [code][long]wpn.w.spell.patch and obuild.06

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 01/21/97

On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, Ghost Shaidan wrote:

*snipped my previous what i have done*

> and still nothing, I fully admit to being in over my head here, but i am
This was slightly incorrect, I can manually edit the info in the obj file,
and then mess with items in that zone (that exact item even) and it will
not erase that info anymore, but i am still missing a read or a write
somewhere... any ideas?

> trying...i cant seem to think of even a way to test what i am doing wrong?
> any ideas or tips? or references (besides Sammy's generosity?)

 Thanks in Advance..
 Ghost Shaidan (the [Eternal]ly confused by this piece of code)
 ?able Sanity porsche.ag.net (204.164.158.4) 4000