Re: [code] GET_CLASS(guild_master)

From: Ray (ruppertr@SNYCORVA.CORTLAND.EDU)
Date: 01/22/97

On Wed, 22 Jan 1997, pjh wrote:
> Essentially i need to check how to find out what class a guildmaster
> teaches for?  Is there anyway?  Or do i need to just make a new
> guildmaster for each class and give em an extra variable in the
> SPECIAL(guild_bard); SPECIAL(guild_ranger); etc etc deal?
> Thanks for anyhelp on this matter or if i am incoherent.  I don't remember
> if i have sent this before :>  if so then ignore!

If I remember correctly, all the guildmasters use the same spec_proc, so
it doesn't matter which guildmaster a player practices at.  So just
assign the new guildmaster the guild special proc.  However, the illusion
of certain guildmasters being for certain classes comes from the
guildguards only allowing certain classes into each guild.  To add a
guildguard, you need to add an entry to the guild_info array which, iirc,
is in class.c (and assign the guild_guard proc to the actual mob you use,
but that's pretty obvious. ;) )

--Ray