Re: CLANS

From: Mehdi Keddache (kam@shallot.salad.mssm.edu)
Date: 01/22/97

On Wed, 22 Jan 1997, BlackWind wrote:

> Has anyone coded, imped, or used clan code?  I want to know, because
> I'm going to be creating my own clan code, and I'd like to see the
> source of a current one so I can get some Ideas on how to start.  I will
> be VERY greatful to anyone that can send me a clan code of anysort
> (preferebly a GOOD one).  And I will release MY full version (Including
> a clan editor/creator for OasisOLC and Oedit) to that person first.
>
> 	Thank you way in advance,
> 				Blackwind

I have a working clan code with a struct very easy to understand and room
to grow more features in it, I can make it available for you, just
send me some mail at kam@shallot.salad.mssm.edu

It might not be exactly what you are looking for since some rules of the
clan system are not the usual ones you find around (imms cannot join
clans for example) but it might inspire you somehow :)

Mehdi  (Heritsun on Eclipse of Fate eclipse.argy.com 7777)