Re: [world] Not really a problem, but...

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/28/97

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Tempus Fugit. MUD Administrator wrote:

> >Imagine a person actually wearing items from zone 79.  Hm...
> >
> >   a two-handed sword (#7913) - 22lbs
>
> Just a comment, Redferne's is supposed to be a giant..:) I bet all this is
> thought for selling or as price, not as much as wearing it (BTW, does
> weight alter dexterity? it should!).

Curious then, that that is the equipment of the paladin, not of
Redferne.  And, no, weight doesn't modify dexterity.

> I bet that if redferne's a giant the paladin guarding his castle should be
> one too (if not redferne himself in disguise..:)

No mention of the paladin's height is made, only that he looks very
strong.  This would imply that he wasn't a giant, as most people don't
forget to say a giant is tall.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com