[patching]Mobprogs patch error??

From: Wyatt Bode (bode@juncol.juniata.edu)
Date: 01/28/97

G'day all,
    I am also having some problems installing the mobprog-3.0bpl11
patch.  I get the same error as some other people have complained about
on this list, yet I have seen no fixes or other info posted.  I have
used the two different patching methods described in the various posts
(patch < mobprog-3.0bpl11.patch   AND   patch -p0 <
mobprog-3.0bpl11.patch) to no avail.  I think the patch may be
corrupted, judging by the error I get.  For your information, I
downloaded both the patch and the full stock bpl11 code from the
ftp.circlemud.org site.

Here's my error message:

shine% patch -p0 < mobprog-3.0bpl11.patch
Hmm...  Looks like a new-style context diff to me...
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|diff -acN ../oldsrc/Makefile ./Makefile
|*** ../oldsrc/Makefile Fri May 24 20:23:02 1996
|--- ./Makefile Fri May 24 20:01:32 1996
Patching file ./Makefile using Plan A...
Hunk #1 succeeded at 20.
Replacement text or line numbers mangled in hunk at line 24

Has anyone gotten this patch to work correctly?  If so, can they please
post their copy of the patch to the ftp site, or mail it directly to
me?  (Please don't send it to the list!!!)
Thanks for any help available...
		-- Wyatt Bode