Re: [Reality Check]

From: Sammy (samedi@dhc.net)
Date: 01/31/97

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Daniel Koepke wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, JTRhone wrote:
> > ideas I hear into consideration.  However, when someone 'suggests' like 85
> > things within a 2 day span, I turn them to ftp.circlemud.org and tell them
> > to start their own.
>
> Gack, don't tell them to do that!  They probably don't have any clue
> how to run a MUD, only have a few ideas about it...then we have to help
> them implement 85 ideas :)

Ahhhh this explains many things.....

Next time someone asks if anyone's got code to put spells on weapons, I'll
tell them to go see JT ;)

obCircle:

Players complaining because they spent X coins on a flaming whip of death
only to find out it's NOMAGE?  Add a struct char_data *sold_by to your
object structure, and a little code to the trade_with funtion, and let
players sell item back for a full refund if they can't use it.

Sam