CODE

From: Loke (loke@tka.com)
Date: 02/03/97

imps and a bunch of coders.  Mostly we are piecing the mud together from
snippets.  I was wondering if anyone had a code snippet to change the
alignments from the stock circle max of -1000 to 1000 to about -20000 to
20000 or -10000 to 10000. anything inbetween there would be great too.
If this is just an easy code change that would be helpfull.  I haven't
been able to find the fiel with the alignment code in it.

  This would be GREATLY appretiated if anyone could help me out.  I'm
looking for a patch or a snippet I can just cut and paste into the
existing source code.  thank you