Re: Mob Scipting System

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 02/04/97

On Tue, 4 Feb 1997, Gary Barnett wrote:

> This will be no means be a patch and run install.. There will be
> many dependencies that the mud coder will have to iron out.. and
> many other modifications to already existing code. (i.e. making
> mobs able to set skills, adding commands to allow mobs to teleport,
> etc.)

IMHO, commands should not be handling special script abilities.  Going
through the command interpreter and calling the teleport function is
unnecessary in this case.  Just do a str_cmp and then call the function.
A tad more efficient.

Heheh, from channel 5 just now:

"We are sticking with coverage on the OJ Simpson civil trial verdict.
The president's Sate of the Union address has been tape delayed and
will be shown in it's entirity at the conclusion of our coverage."

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com