Re: archives

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@circlemud.org)
Date: 02/05/97

> > Where can i find the LATEST archive from this mailing list? I found 4 tar.g
> > files at the main ftp.circlemud.org site, but they were all at least a year
> > old. Many of them pertaining to circle 2.2. Any place i can find one that i
> > more recent?
>
> I don't think archives are being kept any longer.  I can start
> selectively saving messages and putting them into an archive every
> month or so if you think it's really worth it and get around to
> it.

I have archive from most of the last year, with the exception of messages
from July through September of '96, when I was out of the country.  I want
to put the messages on the web site as soon as I find a nice mailing list
to HTML engine.  Does anyone, by chance, have the July-September '96
messages archived?

-j