Re: [PROBLEM] Problem moving a mud...

From: Wascaly Wabit (jjohns@Connecti.com)
Date: 02/13/97

sounds like in sysdep.h you have to set the define nocrypt
if you took the mud from a system without the crypt function to one with
it or the other way around too, it will try to encrypt the players
password to see if it matches a stored one..if there is no crypt function
it wont work and the passwords wont match