Re: [code] expanding size of affection field

From: Eric Pilcher (epilcher@digiforest.com)
Date: 02/15/97

> i'm not sure if this question has been brought up before but
> i was wondering how would i go about expanding the size of
> the affection field? thanks alot for all the help.

As an alternative, might I suggest adding a second affection field
and moving all you're internal affects, which you don't want builders
using, to it.

There are drawbacks, such as having to modify the code routines for
these internal affects so that they affect the proper list.  However,
you won't have builders accidently flagging something "grouped"
anymore.

-Eric