Re: [Code] Coding lockers

From: Sammy (samedi@dhc.net)
Date: 02/18/97

On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, Rasdan wrote:

> I would like to code lockers for the players to store objects beyond what
> they can carry, say up to a max of 50.
>
> I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to go about starting this?

As someone else said, you could modify the house code a bit.  The simplest
way to do it is to give everyone who wants a locker a house room, and add
a counter to the house code so only the first 50 objects are saved.  I
added a max_save argument to Crash_save to do something like that.  It
works a bit better than the stock limit on rented items because it counts
items in bags.

Sam