Warning to bad quoters

From: Justin Rio (c616077@showme.missouri.edu)
Date: 02/18/97

Alex isn't our nanny.  I don't expect him to do anything about this.
But since I am recieving _really_ stupid mail from some certain people,
I'll tell you what I'm gonna start doing.
You don't start quoting with have a fricking brain, I'll send it back to
you, in triplicate. Don't get mad at me because I do. Be considerate of
all the other folks out there that are getting your useless shit besides
hotheads like me.
Just one, single occurence that I can think of off top of my head,
definatley not singling these people out.
Somewhere in let's say the last 20 message, someone replyed with a 1-line
post, it was useless, included a message which included one of hisown, and
didn't bother to do anything about the THREE IDENTICLE .SIG'S BACK TO BACK
at the end.
This is stupid, people, and it has to stop.

Salvatore