((((Stereo))))

From: M.A.Clubine (maclubin@adala.smith.cis.syr.edu)
Date: 02/22/97

> sounds cool to me. cup 'o java anybody? that might be one way. dunno how
> well it would work out tho...

Eternal is coding a full Multimedia Java Client.  Right now the project
is run out of a web browser (horrible on bandwidth) but we're planning on
moving it to run on the users PC.  (Or Mac)  We have a test page up
located at http://eternal.mud.circlemud.org/~maclubin/java/eternal.html
(Ok, so we have a long address, copy/paste it!)  Right now it is all text
based, and will only run on Win95.  There is some code built in for
sound, but we're having problems opening a new thread for the sound.  It
does support full ANSI color.  If anyone is interested in undertaking this
project with us, feel free to drop me an email.

Monroe - Eternal

p.s.  The homepages for Eternal are being updated and can temporarily be
found at http://borogove.syr.edu/new/eternal/.

         , A ,
 /-,/-,/~`Y;Y`~\,-\,-\         Michael A. Clubine (maclubin@syr.edu)
          `Y`                   E t e r n a l  (smith.syr.edu 4000)
           }   Dragon by:	     http://borogove.syr.edu/
          {     Dan Hunt
           }                    "The land of Eternal awaits you..."