Re: [Code] Reading in the .obj files.

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@junctionnet.com)
Date: 02/25/97

>Second problem (and the one that I cannot seem to track down):
>	I cannot find the code that reads the .obj files into the database
>upon boot. I've searched through db.c, olc.c, oedit.c, and objsave.c by
>hand as well as grep. I have gone through most of the rest of the code by
>hand, and I have grepped *.c and *.h SO many times that my G, R, E, and P
>keys no longer have any ink on them (literally!!).

Go to db.c and search for "parse_object"  That's the function you need.
It has the necessary loading there.  I should know, my object files have
so much extra stuff, it's almost sickening.  In fact, I think I like your
idea of saving timer.  Tanks :)

--
Doppleganger Software:  "We double your exposure"

E-mail:   doppsoft@junctionnet.com
Web Page: http://www.junctionnet.com/~doppsoft