Re: Snippets Submitting...

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 02/26/97

> I think I finally got it to work :)
> I'd like to post the completed code onto the code snippets page, but I've
> never done it before.  Would someone kindly show me how?

There are two ways to do this:

a) Send it to the list, if I see it and think it is cool/useful, I paste
   it onto the Snippets page.
b) Send to directly to me, do not pass go, do not collect $200, and ask
   me kindly to add it, and I (more often than not) will.

Now, looking at the old subject, this brings up one last note:

   Read the Mailing List FAQ.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO PUT THE [CIRCLE]
   TAG ON YOUR OWN MAIL.

Buh.

F.
--