[Code] [OLC]

From: Rob Clint (rklint@chaos.coredcs.com)
Date: 02/26/97

Hey I just installed olc and got that zedit crash thing that is mentioned in the help files for olc.  Was just wondering if any one had figured out why it does this yet and how to fix it.  If anyone wants to see the details for the error description then ask.  It is some kind of stack overflow and lots of machine code.  Unfortunately I slept through that class.  Thanks in advance!

Rob Clint