Problem adding skills/spells.

From: Josh Brittenham (beavis@MidIowa1.pcpartner.net)
Date: 02/27/97

Hello,

I know i missed the post of the past couple weeks concerning what you
have to do in order to change the max skills/max spells, but I'm having a
problem.  I've changed the MAX_SKILLS variable in structs.h, I've changed
the MAX_SPELLS, in spells.h, and changed all the defines, yet when
starting circle, at the line, sorting skills/spells, it crashes with a
segmentation fault,  any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Josh