changing thac0 for 1 hit

From: Justin (c616077@SHOWME.MISSOURI.EDU)
Date: 07/09/97

Hi folks.

That's exactly what I'd like to do.  My intention is to have a spell which
has different forms of execution.  One form may do more damage, but is
harder to hit with.  (The way I'm doing things the skill% is only used to
calculate successful execution, but not hitting the enemy. I'm using thac0
for that.)  So in mag_damage I have the case statement switching through
spellnums (stock) and under these types of spells another switch
statement, to give different formulas of damage to the execution styles.
Now, how might I affect the thac0 from there but for only that attack?
Any suggestions?

TIA
Salvatore