QUESTION: Races & Perm Attributes

From: Crimson Wizard (cwizard@GIBLETS.COM)
Date: 07/09/97

Has there been previous discussion on this topic, if so I will go search
the archives, but I'm looking towards setting perm attributes (affects
such as infravision, haste, etc..) to certain classes... my theory so far
is this:

(for example)

if race = fairy, then is affected by fly, set duration to -1 (so it never
runs out).  I think my question is do I want to do this in db.c or
perhaps when the character is created, and then remove the calls from db.c
to wipe out all affections upon store_to_char and char_to_store.

Ideas welcome!

Crimson Wizard, National Association of Gibbed Players
Clan Bong: Phear It