[Code][Newbie]: How to get OasisOLC to work ?

From: Yohay Etsion (yohay_e@NETVISION.NET.IL)
Date: 07/10/97

Greetings fellow MUDers ,
I've been having a problem with OasisOLC :
It patches and compiles with no errors (and no *.rej files) ,
but when I try to use it from within the MUD , sometimes
I succeed , but almost always the MUD crashes and prints

pid 22155(circle) was killed on a kernel access, at pc 0x480000
autorun : 22155 Bus errorConnection closed by foreign host.

What is wrong ?
Please answer me .

Thanks in advance ...
Yohay Etsion