Re: IMC2

From: Erwin S. Andreasen (erwin@PIP.DKNET.DK)
Date: 07/11/97

On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, Gerhard Poul wrote:

> My Circle MUD is going online in a few weeks, so i have coded a >>few<<
> lines for this... I've implemented the functionality for IMC2 and would
> set up my mud as an european host. Is there another european host ??

"subscribe imc2" to majordomo@toof.net - I think more people would be able
to answer your question there, since the majority of the IMC2 MUDs are
non-Circle.

There is currently a hub in Netherlands (hub6) although it may be internal
to Netherlands only; you'd have to ask someone at EoT which AFAIR runs it.

Anyway, the best way is just to get connected to pretty much any MUD with
IMC then ask around once you are part of the network. The traffic is
minimal, so it doesn't matter much where you connect:

IMC statistics

Received packets:    30533
Received bytes:      2328023 (27/second)
Transmitted packets: 14618
Transmitted bytes:   1119705 (13/second)
Maximum packet size: 3221
Pending events:      62
Sequence drops:      21

AR has been up for 23 hours,28 minutes,2 seconds.