Re: Off-topic

Killingsworth@PCIS.NET
Date: 07/11/97

Quick!  Set your mail options before you go!

--Kevin

From Alex --->>

You can find out your own settings by sending 'query circle' to the
listserver.  (listserv@post.queensu.ca)

Now, here are the common things you'll need to know:

Query     circle               Query your subscription options
SET       circle  options      Update your subscription options

The various options you can set are as follows (default first):

mail/nomail   -- This tells if you will receive mail from the list.  It is
                 a *damned* good idea to merely turn it off when you go
                 away for a vacation.
<<-- From Alex