[CODE] [NEWBIE]

From: Gone Crazy (aott@PW1.PRAIRIEWEB.COM)
Date: 07/14/97

        Ok I just moved my mud to a different server with a silghtly
different version of sun os (5.5) everything was working fine before but
now I'm having alot of problems.
1. when you try to save your changes in medit it crashes the mud.
2. when you make an alias and try to save it crashes the mud.
3. When you quit your EQ drops to the ground and does not get saved.

I'm brand new at this and would appritiate any help you guys can give me.

Andrew Ott      aott@prairieweb.com