Re: Dynamic Zones

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 07/15/97

On Tue, 15 Jul 1997, Robert Erica wrote:

> and then we do this:
> > kill ship (or kick ship, or backstab ship :)
>
> and we have a ship fighting with bare hands (or with a sword, if you equip it)
> to let it work you first have to implement naval guns, or something like that.
>
> still it COULD be a solution...

Argh... If I didn't said it that doesn't meant that I'm not aware of the
fact... *sigh* You see I have two special flags for the mobs on the mud..
one is NO_ACT and other is NO_FIGHT

The first one makes mobs invisible and untouchable to all the players...
the first one just makes them untouchable...

So what I would do.. I would flagged a mob NO_FIGHT and name it Pirate
ship...

But if you're really that picky.... Then just write a spec for an object
and make it "walk" around a bit and also name it pirate ship... and make
it heavy, non wearable and non pickable... so that you don't end up with
users that have little ships in the sacks... ;>

David!