Re: [Newbie] Lua 2.5/Trigger Snippet Q.

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 07/17/97

On Thu, 17 Jul 1997, <Pure Krome> wrote:

> G'day All again,
>     Is the Lua Code, from the FTP site a sorta mob progs thingy? How
> successful is it? Can someone please elabortate for me.

        Yes, it is a mob-progs sort of thing.  Its simply a scripting
language, which has been adapted to run within a mud. Its a bit more
stable than mobprogs (from what I hear), although by-the-by, it has many
fewer users than mobprogs. I think i've heard about only two muds that are
using it, but i'm sure there's more.

                                        PjD