Re: [Spell] Magical Room

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 07/18/97

On Thu, 17 Jul 1997, Demetrius Harris wrote:

> At this point whenever a player cast the spell and somone else cast the
> spell they all go to the same room.

Yeah... Easy... Just make the spell remove them from the room that they
are in, and send the to the target room. (check out char_from_room, and
char_to_room)

> I want to know if it is possible to have the spell create a dynamic
> (magical) room that will expire within a certain time frame.

Temp room??  Why? Just make a room that no exits lead to! The players
will never get to it unless they cast that spell to get to it. Oh.. I
guess they could teleport in, but you can just put the NO_TELEPORT flag
on the room. What? No NO_TELEPORT flag available for rooms? Looks like
you better make one.  :)

John Evans
mailto: evansj@hi-line.net    http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj

I don't suffer from Insanity!  I enjoy every minute of it!