Re: SYSERR: ch->in_room = NOWHERE

From: Rasdan (rasdan@PEAK.ORG)
Date: 07/18/97

On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, Brooks Ladd wrote:

>         Anyone remember real quick how to fix this? :
>
> Thu Jul 17 15:38:11 :: SYSERR: ch->in_room = NOWHERE when equipping char.

Well, I just removed it because I didn't see much point for the logging
of it, not because of the errors, but because there wasn't much of a
point.

Rasdan

  I have done so much,
  with so little,                         James C. Thomas Jr.
  for so long,                                 Rasdan
  That I can do anything                Head Coder of Finality!
  with nothing.