Re: [code help]ascii maps???

From: Chris Proctor (cjp@YOYO.CC.MONASH.EDU.AU)
Date: 07/21/97

>    I went to download the cartongraph from the ftp site yet I can't view
> it cause it isnt a complete file?
>
> also how do I use the cartongraph file.. do I just download  it into my
> mud??? or on my computer???

The only times I got an "incomplete file" error were when I hadn't
downloaded the whole thing, or when I had downloaded in ascii format, not
binary. Assuming youre ftping from a unix prompt, that could be your problem.

When you've downloaded it, unzip it and read the documentation, tis
fairly self-explanatory, but basically you draw an ascii map, and it
comnverts it into a properly linked world file,minus descriptions.

Chris