Re: purify?? (was zedit) kinda [offtopic, maybe]

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 07/24/97

        >other stuff snipped<

        You can also get lint, which works like purify. I'm not sure
exactly where it actually is, but there happens to be a copy of it
at my webspace...
                http://www.imaxx.net/~dughi/

        You'll want to grab either the src, or binary for lclint, and
probably the lint manual there too. It does the same thing and seems to
work pretty good.  Of course, I've not used it extensively.

                                                PjD