Re: Autoeat/autodrink

From: Ron Cole (roncole@SHORE.INTERCOM.NET)
Date: 07/25/97

>      command_interpreter(ch, "eat food"); /* not do_eat for a reason */
>      command_interpreter(ch, "drink water"); /* pos/freeze/dead check */

Not all food is called food, and liquids, water.  If you're gonna go through the
trouble of adding these, you should go down their inv list and find the first
food item and eat that, likewise for the first non-empty liquid container.
Also, if you are new at coding, it would be good practice coding for other
projects, since it deals with linked lists and lots of pointer type stuff.

Re: Realism

I don't see a problem with this, since it's probably the very first thing people
add when they get a mud client, because eating and drinking are more of an
annoyance than anything else, on most muds anyway.

Ron