Re: Porting Circle

From: George (greerga@MIAVX1.ACS.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 07/26/97

On Fri, 25 Jul 1997, Gary Barnett wrote:

>I am pondering porting circle to Netware.

I ported it to OpenVMS, the only still-standing problem is that select()
returns no such file or directory. (Slightly fatal problem)

>  Thoughts? Anyone tried it recently? Would anyone run
>  a mud as an NLM on a Netware server if the code were
>  available?

I think very few teenagers have access to a Novell server so that reduces
its use.  On the other hand, if you #ifdef'd things and got it in the base
circlemud distribtion, you'd be able to show people your name. :)

-George

PS - If nothing else, you can say you did it and learned from it.