portal problem

lsdinc@ELKNET.NET
Date: 07/27/97

as i have stated before, i am having a problem with the portal spell from
the ftp site... the problem is in the limits.c section, when it comes time
to remove the portal, the mud crashes. there are no messages, logs entries
or anything, it just crashes... the only msg i can get out of gdb is as follows

0x4007e188 in free ()

can someone please help me out and give me a clue as to how to take care of
this? I would very much like to use this piece of code but can't really have
the mud littered with portals everywhere... even is someone could tell me an
alternate way of removeing the portal after a few mins...

Thanx in advance

PRA

"Taste.  You cannot buy such a rare and wonderful thing.  You can't send
away for it in a catalogue, and I'm afraid it's becoming obsolete."

                                        -Rosalind Russell-
                                           (1911-1976)

Visit my home page at http://lsdinc.elknet.net/morgan/
Visit my IRC Channel, #Pagan_Ways on the EFNet.
Visit the #Pagan_Ways home page at http://lsdinc.elknet.net/pagan_ways/