Coders/builders needed!

From: Dark Shadow (dark.shadow@NETHERWORLD.NET)
Date: 07/28/97

Hi,

        I have just set up Circle 3.0 pl 11 on my Linux box (64mb RAM, 1.2 gig hd
for circle, 133 mhz Pentium on a dual T1), and I am looking for skilled
coders and builders to help me develop and build new areas.  I have one
builders and an admin but NO CODERS...I am in DIRE NEED.  If you are at all
interested - PLEASE e-mail me at dshadow@netherworld.net ASAP....I am
looking to turn this mud into a tremendously complex, kick ass mud.  And
it's on a dedicated box, so don't worry :)

Thanks,

-Justin (Dark Shadow)